United Kingdom

Suzuki Stinger T125

Home » Motorcycles for sale in UK » Suzuki » Stinger T125 » 1971 Suzuki Stinger T125 for sale

Suzuki Stinger T125Suzuki Stinger T125Suzuki Stinger T125
Condition:Used
Year:1971
Colour:green
Manufacturer:Suzuki
Mileage:4,294
Model:Stinger T125
Engine Size:125
Price: ??1,750.00
Got questions? Ask here!
Relisting due to another change in circumstances, No reserve this time. Over 750 views last time and much interest. Potential chance to steal bargain Its US import and  have lost or mislaid the docs this web pageshow how its quite straightforward to sort out though     http://fbhvc.co.uk/about-us/news/_article/22/hmrc-issues-guidelines-for-registering-restoration-projects-imported-prior-to-nova/.Cleaned carbs and points changed oil and fired it up but obviously itwould need strip and recondition after being stood for so manyyears but an easy restoration project I'm sureNEW oil tank as old was rusty, petrol tank shiny inside. theonly bits missing are the indicator and tail light lenses( which have gone missingwith the  import C&E389) but I'veseen these available on ebay at least. New battery (6v), and all electrics work( flashers lights horn not much more to it.Comes with GENUINE Suzuki workshop manual and parts manual . Picture showbike with air cleaner off and 'transfusion bottle' for fuel so that could getto carbs. No point in refitting just to have to remove again to work on bike.Seat cover has split but again there appear to be plenty available on ebay and notexpensive. Recorded 4294 miles. The bike is offered for sale elsewhere Contact me (Andy) for further details or with any questions. Bike is in Dawlish Devon (EX7 07966 532445Cash or Bank Transfer preferred on collection Contact me if you have any other payment ideas gold bars, diamonds etc etc). Buyer must arrange collection. No Overseas bidders unless we agree details that make things practical.

Also published at eBay.co.uk

Comments and questions to the seller:

Is it available please ?
Price ?
Gordon 330 515 6229
from Goran Pavisic 9 March 2019
hi has the Suzuki been sold
thanks
paul
from Paul Tierney 17 January 2017

Menu